- 1. Collection of personal information
- We collect personal information directly from applicants in the following ways; writing, e-mail, web screens, orally, etc.
- 2. Purpose of use of personal information
- We will use personal information only for the purposes specified below, and will not use it beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose.
- (1) To consider and decide whether to hire applicants or not, and to consider and decide on hiring conditions.
- (2) To manage recruitment operations such as responding to inquiries and administrative communications.
- (3) For contacting public employment security offices (Hello Work) and recruitment agencies.
- 3. Change of purpose of use
- We will change the purpose of use of personal information only if it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change. If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose will be announced on this website.
- 4. Provision of personal information to third parties
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the principal, except in the cases specified below.
(1) When required by law
(2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and if it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal.
(3) When it is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound upbringing of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal.
- (4) When national agencies, local governments or persons entrusted by them comply with laws and ordinances, even if it is necessary to cooperate in carrying out the prescribed affairs if there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the principal will interfere with the execution of the relevant affairs.
- (1) When required by law
- 5. Security control measures
- To the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, we will keep personal information as accurate and up-to-date as possible, and in order to prevent accidents such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, we will systematically take human, physical and technical safety control measures.
- Procedures for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. of personal information.
- The principal or his/her agent may, in accordance with the procedures prescribed by our company, request the disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of the content, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision of personal information that identifies the principal.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following department.
Takanawa Empire Building, 3-24-18 Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Phone: 03-6277-0560 (Weekdays 9:00-17:00)
Fax: 03-6277-0561 (24-hour reception)